Posted on 06-26-2013
Pregnancy & Chiropractic: Week 27 with Erin
Okay...I have reached the six month mark and how the time has flown by!!! I thought it would be fun to talk about "daddy" tips during pregnancy this week. Lots of dads may feel lost during these 9 months, but the most important thing they can concentrate on doing is to BE PRESENT. It is very important for mommies-to-be to have a supportive and involved partner.
Here are some simple "daddy" tips to stay involved:
1. Go to the prenatal appointments.
2. Take a birthing class with your partner.
3. Take the time to feel the baby move.
4. Help with the household chores.
5. Take mommy-to-be on a date night.
By showing support and being present during this wonderful time will only bring Daddy, Mommy and Baby closer together.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.