Dr. Kent Belville
"Since becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic in 1984 my emphasis has been on the prevention, correction and rehabilitation of back and neck pain. Of particular interest to me are patients with low back pain and/or leg pain (sciatic)."
Dr. Kent Belville was one of the first chiropractors in the State of Wisconsin to be certified in Cox Flexion-Distraction technique; which is an innovative, established, well researched approach to non-surgical care of low back pain. Dr. Belville confers with other health care professionals to ensure you receive the best care possible. He also provides up-to-date low tech exercises and nutritional advice to provide a well rounded treatment for your musculoskeletal issues. The back and neck pain can be very disturbing to your lifestyle and Dr. Belville's goal is to help you resolve your problems with corrective chiropractic care.
Dr. Belville moved to Oshkosh after graduating from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1984. He enjoys reading non-fiction books and spending time with his wife Julie and their seven children. Dr. Belville is an avid hunter and each fall makes yearly duck hunting trips to his cousin's ranch in Valentine, Nebraska. He also hunts pheasant on their land near Oshkosh. Dr. Belville is a die-hard University of Nebraska Cornhusker fan and Chicago Cubs fan.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa - 1984, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Augustana College in Sioux Falls, South Dakota - 1981, Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Nutritional Counseling - July 1984
- Professional Licensure from Wisconsin Board of Chiropractic Examiners - July 2007
Dr. Nicholas Belville
"By becoming a chiropractor I knew I was choosing a career that would allow me to help and serve people by improving their health and lifestyle."
"Dr. Nick" is the son of co-president, Dr. Kent Belville. His patients range from newborn children to seniors. Dr. Nick uses a natural and conservative approach, utilizing multiple chiropractic techniques such as Gonstead, Diversified, Cox Flexion-Distraction, Thompson Drop, Impulse Instrument Adjusting, Activator, Graston and Kinesio Taping.
Dr. Nick is a life-long resident of the Oshkosh area. He and his wife, Amanda, have a daughter and a son. In his spare time, Dr. Nick enjoys cooking, hunting, fishing, football and playing guitar and drums. Dr. Nick is a die-hard fan of the University of Iowa Hawkeyes and the Green Bay Packers.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa - 2009, Doctor of Chiropractic
- University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa - 2005, Bachelor of Science
- State of WI Department of Regulation and Licensing- Chiropractic
- BLS for Healthcare (CPR and AED) Programs
- Nutritional Counseling- State of WI
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Dr. Adam Mootz
“I have a passion and excitement to see people get well without the use of drugs and invasive surgeries. I enjoy assisting people in taking charge of their health and being proactive rather than reactive in their healthcare so that they can enjoy living a pain free life.”
Dr. Mootz is a family chiropractor treating people of all ages. He utilizes multiple chiropractic techniques such as Gonstead, Diversified, Cox Flexion-Distraction, Thompson Drop, Activator, and soft tissue techniques to improve his patients’ health and vitality. Dr. Mootz is also a strength and conditioning specialist who loves to incorporate exercises, stretches, and taping to help patients get better faster and prevent future injuries.
Dr. Mootz grew up in Necedah, WI a tiny town of about 900 people. He and his wife Emily recently relocated to the Fox Valley area. They have one son, Quinn and an English Mastiff named Mowgli. In his free time Dr. Mootz enjoys football, basketball, baseball, working out, cooking, boating and fishing. He is a sports enthusiast and his loyalties lie with WI sports with the exception of the Vikings!
- Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN - 2014, Doctor of Chiropractic
- University of Wisconsin La Crosse, La Crosse, WI - 2011, Bachelor of Science
- State of WI Department of Regulation and Licensing – Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- CPR & AED for Healthcare Providers - American Heart Association
- Strength & Conditioning Specialist – National Strength and Conditioning Association
Kyle Belville Exercise Rehab Specialist & Personal Trainer
“My goal is to design a unique exercise program tailored to motivate you, support you, and take you to your desired level of strength, flexibility and performance.”
In high school Kyle’s training helped him achieve his goals as an all-conference and state wrestler which ultimately prepared him for the selection process to become a US Army Ranger. His personal experiences combined with his Exercise Science degree and Personal Training certification have given him the desire and ability to help people achieve a healthy and holistic lifestyle.
Kyle’s favorite part of working in a chiropractic office is watching patients heal when they pair exercise with chiropractic. He loves teaching patients ways they can improve their lifestyle and pain levels through rehabilitative stretches and exercises and watching their transformation from visit to visit.
When not at the office Kyle can be found collecting organic eggs from his free range chickens. He enjoys running, kayaking, hiking, and hunting anything in season.
- Life University, Marietta, GA - 2013, Bachelor of Science
- Personal Trainer - ACE
- Chiropractic Technician – State of Wisconsin
- CPR & AED for Healthcare Providers – American Heart Association